Plan management explained
Plan management allows you to:
- have choice and control over the providers you use
- use NDIS registered providers
- use non-registered providers (although your Plan Manager must be a registered provider)
- negotiate pricing to pay less than the NDIS price guide
- make value for money decisions in line with your plan
- view your plan on the myplace portal to keep track of your budget.
Role of the Plan Manager
If you choose to be plan-managed, a Plan Manager is funded in your plan and must be an NDIS registered provider.
They claim directly from the budgets in your plan to pay your providers on your behalf.
- pay your providers for the supports you purchase
- help you keep track of your funds
- take care of financial reporting for you
- depending on your circumstances, they can also help you choose your provider
More facts about our Plan Management
Call us for a kind and confidential chat about your NDIS needs. We have over 20 years lived experience and understand the NDIS process from both within and outside.
Plan Management is funded through your NDIS plan, so at no cost to you. Nor does it affect any other area of your plan. If you are Plan Managed we are good to go. If you are self managed or NDIS (Agency) managed, you can request to change over to Plan Managed.
Our role is personalised by email and telephone. Our work is done online. We pride ourselves on the personalised service we give this way, leaving our customers' with confidence the financial side of their plan is in good hands. To this effect, we can service customers' far and wide, and do so. No matter where you are on this great land of ours, you will receive personalised service, and a quick response time. Time and again.
“"If anyone is after a Plan Manager for their NDIS plan I cannot recommend Ali enough. Her personal experience and nature are her points of difference."”Samantha - Co-ordinator of Supports
“"I found NDIS very confusing at first and was relieved when Ali was able to take away the stress of invoices & payments. Ali is very efficient & it’s so nice knowing I don’t have to even think about that part of managing my plan."”Lisa - NDIS Participant
“"Just wanting to let you know how happy I am with Lavender Plan Management. As an independent support worker I could highly recommend you to anyone looking for a Plan Manager. Not only do you respond to any queries promptly, my invoices are paid within 2-3 days .Stephanie - Independent Support Worker
I will be recommending you to anyone who is needing a Plan Manager."”